Wednesday, September 19, 2012

No running. Just eating.

RUNS: Nothing since the race on Saturday. Zip. Zilch. Nothing. Nada.
Sunday was a rest day.
Monday sick.
Tuesday still a little sick and a whole lot of rain and wind out side.

So lets just move on shall we...

EATS: We ate out way to much this past week! I dont know what was up with that but they were all delicious meals indeed...

Black Bean burger and fries split with Rik because we also split chips and salsa between three of us! Dakota has wanted to go to Chilis for awhile now and we always decide on somewhere else because there just really isnt much anything for us to eat there. But we were in the same shopping center and he finally talked us into it since it was late and we were all quite hungry.
Chilis
After the race on Saturday I had a Grilled Veggie Quesadilla from Mexitaly. Its always a good time when we go there because a couple of my sons friends work there and they are so funny. It is always a nice friendly place though. Oh, and great food!
Post race Mexitaly
And last but not least of the meals out include my favorite...Wegmans! Sesame Tofu with fries, pasta salad and some kind of mushroom thing I tried from the hot veg bar. I really could have cared less about the other stuff but I love the tofu they have on their hot bar! I dont get to eat there very often as it is 45mins away but when we go, I make sure to get some. Dakotas little girlfriend even tried some and liked it. It was the first time she had ever had tofu. However, I should mention that she liked my Quinoa & Chive burgers better and that was the first time she had ever tried quinoa. I think I may be a bad influence ;-)
Wegmans
Oh look! I did actually make a dinner at home! Hawaiian Rice and Beans. Its made with rice, beans, spinach, red cabbage and pineapples. I do follow the recipe as is for this one. Very quick and easy for a tasty meal.
Homemade Dinner!
Lunches this week have included Spring Rolls with Sweet Chili Sauce.
Spring Roll
And Garden Vegetable Roll sushi with Brown Rice. Celery and dip. Grapes. And PB Graham Crackers.
Lunch
Okay. So hopefully the rest of this week goes a little better as I head back out for a run tomorrow since I am feeling much better. The sun will be out and the temps are perfect for running. AND I have dinners on the menu that I need to make before the ingredients go bad!! Have a good week :-)

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment